Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lots and lots happening

I don't have an update pic yet for a visual but I'll get there.

Once these guys got moving they really got moving.  It was a bit dicey there when lead flashing was taken from the site for the second time and the gyprocking had to start while there were still tiles missing from the ground floor roof.  Thankfully the rain held off enough and the back wall was put on, the safety rail removed and the tiles replaced.

Gyprocking took 2 days.  The wet areas have been sealed.  The front door, back door and entry door from the garage are in - I assume more doors inside are on, but obviously we are now locked out of the house.  Very happy about that.

Saw the garage door being worked on and I can see our upper bedroom doors are on.  Apparently the kitchen cupboards went in yesterday.  I think the architraves and skirting boards are in. 

Don't know if I missed anything in all that.  It's been go go go since the insulation went into the walls.

I'm starting to make plans to give notice at our rental home.  Feels good.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Real movement at last! We might finish about the same time :-)

    ReplyDelete